Putting the HIP back into hip replacements!
- Learn what to do before surgery (therapies and emotional support)
- Keep track of your medical records with an online storage system to share with your medical team and family (password protected storage system)
- Know what questions to ask your surgeons, and compare their answers before you decide who to choose
- Deciding on what components to use (with updated research from us at your disposal)
- Find out what you need to ask for in the hospital (and what to say NO to)
- Plan your post op: setting up physical therapy, scheduling meal and visiting times and home maintenance
- Setting up your support system locally and online
- Getting financial aide with the hospital (if needed)
- Set up maintenance calls with any questions or concerns you may have – physically and emotionally.
We have a four month membership program, customized to your needs.